Human Resources Manager (Sulphur)
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join the winning team at Hotard Coaches, Inc.!
The HR Manager is a key member of the Management Team contributing to the development of strategic plans, leading the HR team and delivering in all HR areas.
This hands-on manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function to include; recruiting, talent management, payroll and benefits administration, training, and development.
- Manages a high volume HR department for two locations
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, a strong depth of knowledge, and a proactive approach to customer service
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill job openings.
- Performs new employee orientation
- Provides support to the General Manager, management, supervisors, and associates. Exercises positive employee relations and exhibits a high level of professionalism and confidentiality to maintain the integrity of the HR department
- Coordinates employee benefits programs
- Handles employee relations issues under the direction of the General Manager and VP-Human Resources
- Create a motivating work environment and encourage a maximum performing culture
- 4 year degree and/or certification is preferred or commiserate experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in human resources
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including: listening, coaching and training
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level management
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of FMLA, FLSA, ADA and other state and federal laws and regulations
- Proficient with MS Office applications
If you have a passion for people, a strong HR background, and enjoy a fast paced environment, then please send your resume, as indicated.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including group health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) + company match, and paid vacation.
Hotard Coaches, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $45 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time