CDL Shuttle Bus Driver
Safety with a smile is every driver’s goal with Hotard Coaches. Every journey you take gives you an opportunity to build a relationship with our clients. You will grow used to seeing familiar faces; much of our repeat business comes from clients who will rave about your attentive and amicable demeanor as you safely transport them to their destination.
Why Drive for Hotard?
- Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "A" or "B" with "P" Endorsement, plus Airbrakes
- Must have a minimal of (2) years of commercial driving experience
- Clean MVR and pass a Criminal Background
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Live within 45 minutes of the location
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write English
- A positive attitude, dependable and possess excellent communication skills
Hotard Coaches, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Hotard Coaches:We have been in business for over 80 years. The Hotard family began providing transportation to Louisiana residents in 1935, and we've stayed in business by delivering a superior passenger experience through impeccable service. We take pride in being Louisiana #1 provider of group transportation. We know our clients have many transportation options, but it's our people that set us apart and keep our clients smiling. From our CEO on down, at Hotard Coaches we work as a team to meet goals and help each other achieve more. Employees are our most valuable assets, and we believe everyone should have the resources to succeed. We value feedback; an open door policy isn't just lip service here, it's our culture. Whether it's family reunions or football games, conventions or casinos, our clients trust us to get them there and we trust you. If you like to do things right the first time and you have a commitment to courteous service, join Hotard Coaches and see how far you'll go.
Company address:4700 Hwy 73, Port Arthur, TX 77642