Diesel Mechanic (A - Level)
Join the Winning Team at Hotard Coaches, Inc.! Hotard Coaches, Inc. is accepting applications for an A Level Diesel Mechanic.
The Diesel Mechanic must have experience with heavy duty repairs including air suspension, air brake systems, and electrical repairs. Up to date Drivers License is required and previous motor coach experience is preferred.
Candidate must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and strong computer diagnostic skills. We offer competitive $alary + Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) company match and Paid Vacation).
Why should you consider Hotard? Because we have a positive work environment with a Management Team that truly cares about our people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Completes all adjustments on various equipment
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Performs other maintenance related work as required
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Only qualified candidates should apply now.
Hotard Coaches, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.