Hotard Coaches Shuttle Driver
Hotard Coaches, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Hotard Coaches:
We have been in business for over 80 years. The Hotard family began providing transportation to Louisiana residents in 1935, and we've stayed in business by delivering a superior passenger experience through impeccable service. We take pride in being Louisiana #1 provider of group transportation. We know our clients have many transportation options, but it's our people that set us apart and keep our clients smiling. From our CEO on down, at Hotard Coaches we work as a team to meet goals and help each other achieve more. Employees are our most valuable assets, and we believe everyone should have the resources to succeed. We value feedback; an open door policy isn't just lip service here, it's our culture. Our clients trust us to get them there safely and we trust you. If you like to do things right the first time and you have a commitment to courteous service, join Hotard Coaches and see how far you'll go.
Why Drive for Hotard?
Because we offer competitive salary, great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K), holiday pay, and paid vacation.
Not to mention that we have a positive work environment with a Management Team that truly cares about our people.
Safety with a smile is every driver’s goal with Hotard Coaches.
Starting Pay $23.00 an hour with possibility of overtime
- CDL Class A or B with Passenger Endorsement
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a road test in school bus
- Must have one (1) year school bus experience
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Acceptable background check
- Clean driving record
- Possess professional Customer Service Skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Will transport employees from employee parking lot in Plaquemines Parish to a work facility in Plaquemines Parish every morning.
- Will transport employees from work facility in Plaquemines Parish to employee parking lot in Plaquemines Parish every evening.
- Will be responsible for keeping bus swept daily.
- Will be responsible for fueling bus daily.
- Ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
At Hotard, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Similarly, Hotard will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to improve on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0AEFEF01B0405B846E960DDECFFE4D56