Join the winning Team at Hotard Coaches, Inc.!Hotard Coaches, Inc. is accepting applications for a seasoned Charter Sales Representative based in our New Orleans office. Candidate would be responsible for the day-to-day charter sales in our organization, and will also be responsible for additional duties requiring a higher level of responsibility. This position requires the ability to make independent decisions regarding sales.
The ideal candidate must have prior sales experience in the hospitality and/or group travel industry.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including group health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) company match, and paid vacation.
- High Level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Answers phone, email, and internet requests, Prepares price quotes and contracts, Follows up with customers
- Prospects, books, and maintains charters in our booking software
- Builds customer relationships through networking and sales calls
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Demonstrates a high level of effort and commitment to job assignments and company goals
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of Hospitality Sales / Group Travel experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook; Experience with PowerPoint and Social Media a plus
Qualified applicants should submit a resume online.
Hotard Coaches, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary: Based on Experience and will be discussed during the interview.